“Strategic leaders must not get consumed by the operational and tactical side of their work. They have a duty to find time to shape the future.”– Stephanie S. Mead, Vice Chancellor at the Centre of Management and Organisational Effectiveness
Knowing where you want to be as an individual, team, or organisation in the future is essential. If you don’t have an idea of your destination you could end up somewhere you don’t want to be. PACE consulting has a strong track record in supporting organisations to describe their strategic goals and future vision.
Our approach is based on six key features:
- Practical – Easy to understand and apply, using tried and tested models and techniques.
- Systematic – Programme management approach; decisions based on data.
- Integrated – Tied into wider organisational activity.
- Participative – People involved in a structured way, allows contribution from everyone.
- Tried and tested – Using evidence based tools drawn from theory and practice.
- Adaptive – Responds to changing circumstances.
Developing Business Acumen:
We use a range of tried and tested methods to shift organisations from where they are now to where they need to be. We ensure that there is clarity of business goals by making the connections between workforce, service, financial, and business planning processes. We support leaders and managers to create the conditions to engage staff and help them to understand how day to day activities affect the quality of services, as well as the financial health of the organisation. Increasingly, today’s business leaders need to think more like business owners, and we can help make this happen.
Benefits of our approach:
- Changes that are owned and sustainable
- Builds on approaches that are familiar to teams and applied with rigor.
- Bottom up and top down engagement.
- Builds internal expertise to continue to embed change to make it ‘stick’.