These are challenging times for us all and we are all thinking about ways that we can support health and care staff (and other key workers). Here at PACE, Su and her coaching colleagues are committed to doing we can at this time.
- We will be offering free virtual coaching support to health and care colleagues that they have worked with in the past
- We are proactively getting in touch with organisations that they do associate work for in order to support them in their approach to supporting clients
- We have signed up to a number of support organisations that are looking to create a volunteer register
- We are proactive in our local communities e.g. setting up ‘What’s App’ groups in their neighbourhoods to support older and/or vulnerable people
- We are not actively promoting these actions via social media. Our view has been to proactively approach individuals in a targeted way.
Our intention is to provide support and help where we can add most value. All of us will need each other over the coming weeks and months. Key workers are so important to us all. They are working hard to make sure that we all have food in our cupboards, keeping us safe, keeping us well. We can help by helping them with their mental health and wellbeing.
Our Health & Wellbeing Toolkit has launched!
You can use the tool to assess your organisation’s workplace health and wellbeing across a range of indicators, and our user-friendly dashboard will highlight your key areas for improvement. Why not give it a try? You can read more about the tool and download a preview here.
We are PACE, a team of experienced consultants offering cutting edge techniques for optimising your business’ performance, starting with its most important assets – the people. Our team is based primarily in the heart of the North West, and we believe that every business is made up of four key pillars of work:
Our goal is to provide support any or all of these stages to promote a positive change at all stages. We can work with the individuals in your team to promote a positive influence on your team or organisation as a whole, but we can also help to incorporate systems in your organisation that will benefit each individual in your team!
Our aim is to:
We challenge the stereotypical view of management consultancy by forging strong ‘organisational improvement’ partnerships and networks. We work with organisations and small businesses to build on their successes, plan for their future, and improve their overall performance. At PACE, we ensure that you have access to all the consultancy support that you may need.
What is Health and Wellbeing (HWB) Inspiration and how is PACE involved?
HWB Inspiration is a collaborative effort between PACE and Aspire Ltd., and was founded to help other organisations achieve a healthy workplace by keeping their staff happy, healthy, and in work.
We achieve this through our evidence-based strategic approaches and easy-to-use toolkit, both of which we offer to organisations to provide a bespoke service to suit their needs. To learn more about HWB Inspiration and how we can help you, visit our website.