PACE’s team of experienced consultants and associates offer cutting edge thinking combined with invaluable first-hand experience of working in the public sector. We draw on the disciplines of psychology, leadership, management, research, and academia to inform our bespoke consultancy approach. We use evidence based tools and approaches.
We bring clarity and focus to the complex public policy agenda, and enable our clients to develop stretching and realistic action orientated plans.
How we can help:
- Strategy and business development – Determining purpose, vision, values, service, and performance.
- Health and Wellbeing Inspiration – Introducing evidence based approaches to inspire systems, organisations and teams to improve employee health and wellbeing in the work place
- Collaborative consultancy – Supporting change projects through consultancy, and project and programme management.
- Executive and business coaching – Designed for senior leaders at board or sub-board level.
- Individual and team coaching – Focusing on career, leadership, and new role development, as well as improving performance and creating project teams.
- Leadership and management development – Personal development and bespoke programmes e.g. integrated leadership programmes, master classes, and coaching.
- Expert facilitation and stakeholder engagement – Developing teams and large scale events.
- Evaluation and review – Focusing on service reviews, impact assessments, and evaluations.
- Coaching supervision – Providing supervision to experienced coaches, and supporting their group supervision.
Our clients value our collaborative coaching approach, which enables them to develop and achieve a sustainable change in their own skills as well as their business.