“The more present we are as individuals and as organisations, the more choices we create. As awareness increases, we can engage with more possibilities. We are no longer held prisoner by habits, unexamined thoughts, or information we refuse to look at.” – ‘A Simpler Way’ by Margaret Wheatley & Myron Kellner-Rogers
No event is too big or too small. We have designed and facilitated stakeholder events, organisational development processes, conferences, away days, and networking events.
If you are planning or organising an event then PACE can provide expert facilitators to:
- Help you design and plan to ensure that the event achieves the intended outcomes and goals.
- Suggest ‘tried and tested’ techniques that engage and stimulate participants to contribute effectively.
- Train up a small team of facilitators to support the day through facilitating table top discussion, open spaces, or break-out sessions.
- Work alongside events companies to integrate and co-ordinate their activities as part of the total event programme.
- Facilitate from the front, set up, and set down the day and keep the programme and participants on track.
- Provide and co-ordinate a facilitation approach to ensure consistent, professional facilitation to ensure an accurate record of contributions and decisions.
Benefits of our approach:
- Cohesive and systematic approach to event management.
- Understanding and using the most effective techniques to achieve the results that you want.
- Builds the skills of your internal teams for better future events.
- Provides objectivity to tasks and results.
“The feedback from the team was overwhelmingly positive. They found the sessions useful in clarifying roles and objectives, and also enjoyed the team building aspects. Su was able to strike the right balance between personal development, business objectives, and team building, and this was reflected from the individual feedback that we undertook after each event.” – Kim McNaught – Deputy Director of Finance, Liverpool CCG
Image attribution: Amazon